AIM
ss2goku25

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

A little lacking

This one didn't make any sense. Usually your movies are random, and that's what's AWESOME (:D) about them, but this was just really random stuff that made little to no sense. It's still incredible animation, voice acting, and one or two of the jokes were funny (the partner thing was AWESOME [:D]) but it wasn't super funny.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

This is an icnredible one.

Recently, the Madness series has become kind of wierd, with clowns and distorted reality, it's senseless violence. (Still kinda peeved with the whole Hank lobster thing) but this one totally made up for everything in spades! It was great animation, and it was simple: no wierd reality problems, just 2 guys killin' everything. I loved the scene where they tried on clothes; it was really funny! Overall, good work man. Can't wait for MOAR MADNESS!!

Dirty Obsession Dirty Obsession

Great.

As everyone else, I htought he was jacking off, and I was all 'WTF', then it showed the milk carton, and I thought, 'what did he kidnap her?' Then I saw the joystick and I was all 'Oh lol, very nicely done, hahaha', then the girl fell out and I was like 'WTMFHHS!!' (What the motherfucking hobo horse shit)

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

A bug

Maybe it's just me but I am unable to type the Pokemon's name into the game. I hear the click sound of the key when you press a key, but nothing changes. I've tried clicking everywhere, but it won't read the name. It looks fun though, so I'll give it a 5.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

uh...what?

FIrst of, great game guys. Everything looked and sounded great, as always. But here's some problems: (SPOILERS) this game was considerably shorter than the other 2, and less difficult I believe. But that aside, the story was not handled well. (again, SPOILERS) the first one was easy to follow, with a twist. The second was also pretty easy to follow, with a twist of falling fish. I figured that would all be explained in due time, but nothing was really clear in this episode. At all. It introduced new characters who were never explained or seen much of, I had no idea WHY I was doing any of what I was doing, etc. The scientist's videos were creepy and handled very well, and I was genuenly scared for some kind of creature when I went down that elevator to see the truth of the series. I just got shot. THE END. Wait no, then some red head (mary ann?) turns out to be alice, then she probably shoots the guy who killed me. WHAAAT. What happened with the kid? THe scientist? The fish? The monster? The wierd cat thing I saw everywhere? And the post credits the end (?) I really hope that means you guys are going to make another one to explain WTF just happened.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Beautiful.

The controls are somewhat slow, but since the character looks like a weakling, the control problems are perfectly suited to him. One of the best games on Newgrounds from some of the best Animators on Newgrounds!