AIM
ss2goku25

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

A little lacking

This one didn't make any sense. Usually your movies are random, and that's what's AWESOME (:D) about them, but this was just really random stuff that made little to no sense. It's still incredible animation, voice acting, and one or two of the jokes were funny (the partner thing was AWESOME [:D]) but it wasn't super funny.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

This is an icnredible one.

Recently, the Madness series has become kind of wierd, with clowns and distorted reality, it's senseless violence. (Still kinda peeved with the whole Hank lobster thing) but this one totally made up for everything in spades! It was great animation, and it was simple: no wierd reality problems, just 2 guys killin' everything. I loved the scene where they tried on clothes; it was really funny! Overall, good work man. Can't wait for MOAR MADNESS!!

Dirty Obsession Dirty Obsession

Great.

As everyone else, I htought he was jacking off, and I was all 'WTF', then it showed the milk carton, and I thought, 'what did he kidnap her?' Then I saw the joystick and I was all 'Oh lol, very nicely done, hahaha', then the girl fell out and I was like 'WTMFHHS!!' (What the motherfucking hobo horse shit)

My Sad Christmas 1999 My Sad Christmas 1999

Umm...

Sorry but that seemed really random, and inconsiderate. At first I thought it would be funny, but instead it turned into a weird movie about Santa raping a kid. Then you put it in memory of all the kids who died in 1999? Unless something happened that year about a Santa killing kids on Christmas and this REALLY WAS dedicated to them, this really seemed like you're inconsiderately sealing votes and good reviews by all those kids, which is just wrong to me. 10 for animation, but minus 2 for being a jackass. Unless I'm wrong, in which case I apologize.

X Men origins wolverine X Men origins wolverine

Uh...

Where was the X-Men is this? Other than the intro, which made no sense.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

:] :) :D XD

This movie is win.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Pains me to say this..

I personally didn't like it. It was rather short, but maybe I just feel so cause it's been such a long wait. The whole thing with Hank and the lobster arm, i mean wtf? Plus, I think making Hank bigger was kind of stupid, no offense. Hank is my favorite character, and I personally don't like what you did with him. As the guy under me said, it doesn't really feel like Madness. I gave you a 5 because it's still incredible animation, but I don't think I'll be waiting for Madness 10. Sorry.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hillarious..

..But seriously, I don't think you should have won the Tank Award. Great job, but not at the same level as There She Is.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Awesome.

Just wondering, though, didn't the Clown kill Hank like...3 times..? Why would Hank help him?

Waterlollies Waterlollies

OMG

Why is this not a 5.00/5.00!?!?